Friday, October 7, 2011
TEST
"Guys we are taking the first day of the english HSPA" said Mr.Smith. When I hear HSPA it drive me nuts. My feeling about HSPA exam are that it is a major headache.This exam give people stress.The teachers make the test feel like a diseases or a health problem. I know this test is very important, but they make us think that if we dont pass it that we going to die. I know that this test helps you in the future and you will get your diploma. I think if they want us to pass the HSPA test they need to get better tutor, less work on the test, more time.I think every year the percentage of passing exams goes up .The students that didn't get a tutor mostly don't pass .So they need more help for this exam.This are my feeling on the HSPA exam.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment